CFC-Youth for Christ Victoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think about Pure XT?

+3
Glyza :)
ANTOninus
p!o
7 posters

Go down

What did you think about Pure XT? Empty What did you think about Pure XT?

Post  p!o Thu May 08, 2008 7:04 am

hello there Smile

If any of you don't know what Pure XT is and what im on about, then let me explain...

Pure XT was a fundraiser by the Youth For Christ to raise money for the trip to WYD Very Happy
Heaps of bands and vocalists performed and loads of dancers too!
Overall, it was a GREAT night for me and i personally thought the dance party was a great way to finish off an awesome evening Smile

But i just wanted to know..

HOW WAS YOUR XT EXPERIENCE?!

Very Happy
p!o
p!o

Back to top Go down

What did you think about Pure XT? Empty Re: What did you think about Pure XT?

Post  ANTOninus Thu May 08, 2008 7:07 am

LOL yea mayn xt, i was so high Neutral i think it was the M&Ms loi gave me
well we all know hu had a gud time
(PALLAN)

hahahahah that guy i swear watta peyump
ANTOninus
ANTOninus

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyza :) Thu May 08, 2008 8:07 am

LOL ... Nice job PIO!!!

I was trying to think of a topic to post up but i couldn't think of anything. Why didn't i think of it?? Maybe 'cause i'm Gly and not Pio??? LOL
ANYWAYS...

Well from backstage XT was fun!!! Hahaha... Was a bit overwhelming 'cause it was OUR first time organising it and all so everything was a blurr and went REALLY fast. But all in all, i think it was a big success so kudos to YFCVictoria2008!!! We're all such youngens but we can pull off things that even the older people have difficulty in doing.

I guess this XT has shown me that our generation is really stepping up a notch and working well together!

Oh btw... On The Verge you guys rock! (So did everyone else btw, LOL!!!) Honestly, i was shocked at how much talent YFCVic has. I swear i could feel the tears coming because i was looking at my babies thinking .... 'they're growing up!' HAHAHHA ... Good Job Everyone!!!

XT was THE bomb ... loved it! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  jason abella aka rain Thu May 08, 2008 8:44 am

yeh i guess it was average..

lol not!

it was, with one word, PURE !

purely fun, purely creative, purely originally, purely exciting, purely Catholic, purely entertaining, purely talented, purely for God, purely spectacular and purely pure! 100%pure
jason abella aka rain
jason abella aka rain

http://myspace.com/boing_snap_click

Back to top Go down

Post  monique Thu May 08, 2008 8:55 am

let me just start of by saying LOL! at what anto said about pallan. i think we all agree on that one. ahh you gotta love my friends.

XT was simply the best! the whole night was up up and up, no downs whatsoever. i'm proud of all the performers and we owe it all to the big guy upstairs (:

ohh and kudos to DJ Pros for playing all those awesome songs! not once did i wanna sit down (Y)

AND kudos to all the YFC leaders for organizing such an awesome, fun night! thanks for spending time and money on that, it was worth it! x]
monique
monique

http://www.myspace.com/moniqueez

Back to top Go down

Post  Loi Thu May 08, 2008 10:44 pm

lol that was my bad leaving the M&MS with the boys lol.
My XT experience is one that i dont think i would forget.
But rightnow i think my friend is on high because shes saying chicken alot.
food gets people high.
That day i drank one bottle of V and i got so high.. i was like whoa but then i lost my energy so i then i drank V again lol.
But yeh..

the best memory that ill never forget was when Pallan was sitting on the seat and someone was singing that bring me to life song and then he was singing so then my sister poked him in the eye with the glowstick.. that was fun...

But XT...at first i couldnt wait untill XT would end so that i could just get the dance over and done with because it wasnt working so good but now.. After XT im so lonely and i dont know what to do...thats why sheena house lol but yeh... thats all so far..
but yeh i want another XT because it was fun..

-loi

Loi

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyza :) Fri May 09, 2008 1:14 am

Loi! What are you talking about 'it wasn't working so good?' You guys we're FANTASTIC! My babies!!! Hahaha

Watching you guys made me reminisce about the good ol' days when me and the girls use to dance, BAHH!!! CLASSIC!!! I really miss those times - it's all about practices, not practising during practice and what to wear... (OH and pretending "it's the actual night" HAHAHAHA)

Just a shout out to Rix and Jess who have been have been in almost every dance group i've been in... LOL!!! Such as:

- Jeged
- 4 Elements
- 3D
- Jeged &... Oh i've forgotton what the boys were called?? (Kemz x5 or something??? Can't remember.. stupid goldfish memory LOL)
- Frantic... BAHHH!
- Sydney OLC Dance: Melbourne Represent Y'All!!!
- YD05 (Gunned it babeh!!! And also redeemed ourselves for Sydney OLC, we should've won that! HAHAHA jk)
- Opening Ceremony for 2004 Melbourne OLC - Places, Places!!! Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we sucked, JK!
- And also to mention... COTILLIONS!!! THE Best! HAHAHA (My apologies if i've missed any but yes, i know that's heaps of dance groups however dw, we're not that great. LOL!!!)

Basically what i'm getting at (and yes i did have a point which is to): Make the most of it my darlings! These were some of the best times of my life and i'm sure you guys will have many more practices and performances to come!!! Well i'm hoping sooo!

And remember: as long as you keep practising, you can only get better Smile Well done to all of you once again, you don't understand how proud i am!!!

Back to top Go down

What did you think about Pure XT? Empty DUNCING.

Post  ericajoy10 Sun May 11, 2008 9:20 am

gly .. why did u put me through that rollercoaster of memories and emotions. hahahahahahaha

and yes, dont worry, you guys are just gona keep getting better n better, like u guys arent anyway aye Wink hehehe.

XT was awesome & sucessful and thankyou to everyone involved in making it how it turned out. YIZZZUR

ps. im back Very Happy, im not black. sydney babyyy~
ericajoy10
ericajoy10

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753766098

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum