CFC-Youth for Christ Victoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yfc is like...

4 posters

Go down

yfc is like... Empty yfc is like...

Post  jason abella aka rain Fri May 09, 2008 10:19 am

here is a place ya'll can poetically express your ideas of yfc. use similes or analogies, or even metaphors

here are examples,

[i]yfc is like a massive guitar. we are all separate strings that have been put together and played with one sound - the G chord (God's chord).

yfc is like distil water. It's 100% pure.

yfc is like superman. It saves me.

yfc is the window of life that reveals the beauty of God's creation.

[i]The possiblities are endless. Use your God-given imagination. Enjoy! bounce
jason abella aka rain
jason abella aka rain

http://myspace.com/boing_snap_click

Back to top Go down

yfc is like... Empty Re: yfc is like...

Post  Glyza :) Fri May 09, 2008 10:26 am

LOL!!! Jason!!! You mad dawgggg HAHAHA....

Well seeing as i'm here, might as well participate, so here goes:

YFC is like food... i love it! HAHHA
Glyza :)

Back to top Go down

Post  alvinothenurse Fri May 09, 2008 10:48 am

sorry jayson i disagree with all the things you said,

YFC isnt like a massive guitar- coz theres more than 6 members and guitars only have 6 strings and it wouldnt be called a guitar coz according to my Latin, 'Gui' in latin is 'Sais' and it means 6. so therefore you are wrong

and YFC isnt like distilled water, it is a known fact that due to contaminations in the production, packaging and transportation of distilled water, it will never be 100% Pure

and YFC isnt like Superman, He saves US, not just you

And YFC isnt like a window to God's creation, we are part of it, therefore we shouldnt be inside looking throught the windor but outside we're we belong!

and to GLY, YFC isnt like food, yes we all love food, but i noticed, we chuck it back out again the opposite way it went in, i dont think YFC goes there.

and lastly,
Im sick of this forum. Jerome man im sick of this.

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

Post  alvinothenurse Fri May 09, 2008 10:50 am

and you know what else, im sick of uni

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

Post  alvinothenurse Fri May 09, 2008 10:52 am

and im sick of doing homeworks, and sick of being tired, and sick of this.

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

Post  alvinothenurse Fri May 09, 2008 10:53 am

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT?! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *^%&^^(^*&)_)_*&&%^&%%

[alvin starts a voilent rampage and smashed his head in the monitor]

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyza :) Sat May 10, 2008 2:30 am

ALVIN YOU HATER!!!

YFC IS LIKE FOOD!! We consume it and then it goes back out into the world! Are you pms'ing or something? LOL... Soo much rage on such innocent people! Hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  bryv Sat May 10, 2008 3:46 am

WHAT THE HECK ALVIN! THAT TYPE OF HATING SHOULDNT BE SPREAD FOR ALL MEMBERS TO SEE.!

on a more happier note,

YFC is like chocolate, it makes me feel good!
bryv
bryv

Back to top Go down

Post  jason abella aka rain Sat May 10, 2008 5:17 am

firstly i would like to thank bry n gly for creatively and properly contributing to this topic

secondly, to alvin, please create a new discussion topic titled "alvin's complaints and tantrum" so that u can babble ur problems there lol.

thirdly, i would like to correct alvin. yes alvin, you were right about your corrections but this is poetry. You cannot use logical arguments to counter these aesthetic views. Analogies, similes and metaphors are the artistic approach to describe something with greater meaning. The beauty of it is that you find two things that are completely different and identify a hidden connection within them. This helps people express their feelings better. So when we say yfc is like chocolate, we don't mean that yfc is chocolate. We only take out the special aspect of the chocolate that makes it good and use it to describe a little part of yfc.

So if you still dont get it, here's an example. "The Holy Spirit is the flame burning in my heart". This is commonly used nowdays. Of course, the Holy Spirit is so much more than a flame but a flame is used to convey a part of what the Holy Spirit is like. man... i can write an essay on this.

lastly, i'd like to say, yfc is like hair product. It holds us together looking mighty fine!
jason abella aka rain
jason abella aka rain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glyza :) Sat May 10, 2008 11:25 pm

LOL!!! GO JASON!!! Not only are you a "mad dawgg" but you're one smart cookie!! And no Alvin i don't mean that Jason is LITERALLY a smart cookie. HAHHA!!

Aww poor Alvin, copped an ear bashing (and once again may i stress the fact that i didn't mean 'copped an ear bashing' on a literal basis, man i'm so paranoid now) HAHAHA!!! Is everything alright Nurse Alvino?? Maybe you should go to the LHC Helpline for a lil consultation. LOL!!! Dw Alvin we still love you... just when you're not having a go at us and making us feel like CRAP! LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Anywho, YFC is like SFC only younger... HAPPY?? Hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  bryv Sun May 11, 2008 6:30 am

poor alvin, LHC is open to anyone. even ppl with girlfriends. Laughing
bryv
bryv

Back to top Go down

Post  jason abella aka rain Thu May 15, 2008 8:16 am

someone please continue this:

yfc is like a television...
jason abella aka rain
jason abella aka rain

Back to top Go down

yfc is like... Empty Apologies from a person with a genuine heart

Post  alvinothenurse Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 pm

I am deeply and honestly sorry for all those i have hurted Embarassed . I never intended to make you feel like crap (Gly and Jase) I was only giving views that at the time symbolises a sound and mature reply but ended up being pessimistic, horrendous, ghastly, offensive, apathetic and downright WRONG Crying or Very sad , and i didnt mean to portray a very bad example Sad , I am really sorry about the troubles i have caused, i am sorry for the pain i have brought into this really wonderful oppotunity to come together as a family. I am, to everyone i have offended, to those i will offend in the future, im sorry for being immature and irresponsible, narrow-minded and corrosive in terms with structural well-being of this well oiled community. I shall now post views that will not involve pessimistic and revolting views. I shall be a good Nurse,

alrite ive got one to redeem myself, YFC is like a vacuum cleaner, coz it S..... you paint the picture Very Happy

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum