CFC-Youth for Christ Victoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Youth Day 2008

4 posters

Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty World Youth Day 2008

Post  Glyza :) Fri May 09, 2008 10:18 am

G'Day my friends!

How are we all??? Well just thought that i'd open up a forum purely based on WYD. So if you guys have any questions OR have news to spread related to WYD, this is 'the place to be' (Go Victoria).

So far, the details are as follows:
Date: 15th - 20th July 2008
Venue: Sydney!
Registration: Package A ($395) but registration with YFCVictoria has already closed, sorry guys!
Transportation: Bus (Meeting place and time is TBC)
Glyza :)

Back to top Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty query queries

Post  alvinothenurse Fri May 09, 2008 10:23 am

Hey Gly, i could ask you now on msn this question but i thought, ima give this forum a go,. LOL
Pio was asking when are we supposed to pay the registration fees?
and my question is what are the official dates we are going to be there. Cos i gona check with work and stuffff. LOL

thanks ! _ !

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty Re: World Youth Day 2008

Post  Glyza :) Fri May 09, 2008 10:33 am

Hey Matey!

LOL... you're online?? Didn't see you! Hahaha, anyways back to business. Well for the first question about the payment date... it was supposed to be today! Hahaha, but i don't know what happened with that... i guess for now just keep your money ready and when we need to hand it in we'll let you guys know. But dw, you're still safe 'cause no ones made any payments just yet.

As for your second question, i'm not exactly sure... Again, i'll have to get back to you on that one. We'll only really know the official dates once we've hired the bus so when i find out, i shall let you know a.s.a.p. But we shouldn't be there more than two days before and after WYD 'cause i think it may be a problem in terms of accommodation, if i'm making any sense at all. So just let work know the dates of WYD which is mentioned in my previous post and let them know to give you an allowance for travelling and all. COOL??

Sorry if i haven't made sense or if i've repeated myself, i'm a bit tired atm. But i'll get back to you as soon as i find out ok??? Have a good night Smile

Back to top Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty thanks for the Help

Post  alvinothenurse Fri May 09, 2008 10:40 am

thanks Gly, i now feel invisible to you. Sad hAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jks jks, im so emo HAHAH

nah serious note, 'ahhhhh'(Cool i thought we'd be there for a week the sunday before the actualy WYD, this dude from sydney wants to accomodate me HAHAH, LOL we;ll we should sort this out, id love to stay for heaps long, sydneys the bomb, well i still love Melbourne.

alrite, possibly see westsiders tomorro.
Gnite and thanks thanks

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

Post  ty Sun May 11, 2008 2:10 am

ahaha.hey alvin, is this the guy you and your brother are "annoyed" at? the obsessed friend from sydney? lol that GUNDAM guy?! Smile

- ty
ty
ty

Back to top Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty IMPORTANT

Post  Glyza :) Mon May 12, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi All!

How are we? Sorry that i haven't been able to update you WYD'ers about details and so forth. I've been really tied down with assignments and all but here goes...

The cut off for the whole WYD Registration payment is I think Friday 30th May 2008. However, we will be needing a deposit of $100 minimum by the end of this week.

So for those of you coming, please spread the word around and it would be great if you guys could contact either Tito Washington, Ty OR myself in regards to making payments. That would make our jobs a heck of a lot easier rather then us having to track each and everyone of you coming.

If you have any questions, you're at the right place... Thanks buddies! Have a good day Smile

TakeCare&GodBless,
Gly
glyza_@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty TY NO!

Post  alvinothenurse Sat May 17, 2008 12:57 pm

No TY, he's a Koool frend from sydney Very Happy cant wait to meet him again actually,

i got a frend from sydney, WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

alvinothenurse

Back to top Go down

World Youth Day 2008 Empty WYD PAYMENT DUE!!!

Post  Glyza :) Sun May 25, 2008 9:14 am

WYD payments are due before Friday this week!!!

If you haven't paid please make your payments ASAP OR if you know someone that hasn't please pass the message on.

If you don't get your payment in before the deadline, you may miss out on accommodation OR your registration may be at risk of cancellation.

So please please PLEASE get your payments sorted out. If there are any problems, you can contact me on: 0433 334 964 OR email glyza_@hotmail.com

Good Luck!

Back to top Go down

Post  je Mon May 26, 2008 8:58 am

snap Very Happy
je
je
Admin

https://cfcyfcvic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down